Road Traffic Accidents - claim compensation
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident in the UK, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
You can make a claim if you were a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, or cyclist involved in an accident that was not your fault. You may also be able to make a claim if you are a relative of someone who died in an accident that was not their fault. Claims can arise from accidents involving all manner of vehicles - including car, bus, lorry, motorcycle and bicycle.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and want to make an accident compensation claim, you can speed up your prospective claim by obtaining the following details:-
- The name and address of the person whose fault it was
- Their insurance details, including policy number and insurance company
- Their vehicle registration number
- Name and addresses of any witnesses who saw or have information about the accident
- Name of the Police officer who attended the accident and any correspondence from them
It is also helpful if you can draw a sketch plan of what happened